Commercial Real Estate Transactions – April 2021
SAINT LOUIS, MO – NAI DESCO represented parties in the following commercial real estate transactions:
• O’Fallon Property Acquisitions, LLC was represented by Bill Barnes in the purchase of 0.47 acres at 929-B North Main St in O’Fallon, MO from the City of O’Fallon.
• James W. Rick was represented by Steve Gwinnup in the sale of a 9,900 SF industrial building at 5444 Highland Park Dr in St. Louis, MO to KB Mailers, LLC.
• Winter Bros. Materials Company was represented by Dan Hayes and Kevin McKeon, CCIM in the sale of a 9,200 SF industrial building at 13084 Gravois Rd in Sunset Hills, MO to Moir Park Industrial II, LLC.
• 5912 Arsenal Street, LLC was represented by Matt Ruck, CCIM in the purchase of a multi-family property at 2736 Hampton Ave in St. Louis, MO from Affordable Apartments, LLC.
• LC Investment, Inc. was represented by Noel Fehr, CCIM in the lease of 1,141 SF of retail space at 8623 Mexico Rd in O’Fallon, MO to Vapor World.
• Matrix Group, Inc. was represented by Dan Hayes and Kevin McKeon, CCIM in the lease of 36,718 SF of industrial space at 1625-53 Larkin Williams Rd in Fenton, MO to Groundworks FRS, LLC.
• Rudder Fenpark, LLC was represented by John Sheahan, SIOR in the lease of 7,515 SF of industrial space at 502 Rudder Rd in Fenton, MO to National Seating & Mobility, Inc.