Commercial Real Estate Transactions – September 2022
September 2022 Completed Commercial Real Estate Transactions
SAINT LOUIS, MO – NAI DESCO represented parties in the following commercial real estate transactions:
- D&D Distributors, LLLP was represented by John Sheahan and Bill Barnes in the sale of a 135,419 SF industrial building at 2340 Millpark Dr in Maryland Heights, MO to Brands RE MO, LLC.
- Kelb, Inc. was represented by John Sheahan in the investment purchase of a 111,002 SF industrial building at 10-20 Athletic Drive in Earth City, MO from 3930 Earth City, LLC.
- Boyd STL Retail Properties, LLC was represented by Bill Barnes in the lease of a 11,320 SF retail building at 15599 Manchester Rd in Ellisville, MO to PetSuites of America, LLC.
- Rudder Fenpark, LLC was represented by John Sheahan in the lease of 5,615 SF of industrial space at 1860 Fenpark Dr in Fenton, MO to KJD Investments, LLC.
- United Construction Ent Co. was represented by Noel Fehr in the lease of 3,432 SF of office space at 12747 Olive Blvd, Suite 101 in Creve Coeur, MO from Bamboo Bellerive, LLC.
- Trendy Doll Clothing Company was represented by Meghan Donovan in the lease of 2,310 SF of industrial space at 8410 Manchester Rd in Brentwood, MO from GWH, LLC.
- Rudder Fenpark, LLC was represented by John Sheahan in the lease renewal of 1,776 of industrial space at 500 Rudder Rd in Fenton, MO to RJI Enterprises, Inc.
- KTMS, LLC was represented by Michelle Miller in the lease of 920 SF of industrial space at 11481-85 Dorsett Rd in Maryland Heights, MO from Dorsett Road Partners.
- Z Enterprise, LLC was represented by Bill Barnes in the sale of 1.26 acres of retail land at Maple Valley Plaza in Farmington, MO to FM Warriors Corp.
About NAI DESCO
NAI DESCO is a leading commercial real estate firm serving Central and Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois. Founded in 2000, NAI DESCO was formed when the Schnuck family partnered with veteran brokers to create an independent firm for the brokerage and property management of third-party office, industrial, medical, retail and investment properties. To learn more, visit www.naidesco.com.
About NAI Global
NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 300 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 5,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of 1.1 billion square feet of property and facilities. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
NAI Global provides a complete range of corporate and institutional real estate services, including brokerage and leasing, property and facilities management, real estate investment and capital market services, due diligence, global supply chain and logistics consulting and related advisory services. To learn more, visit www.naiglobal.com