Commercial Real Estate Transactions – November 2022
November 2022 Completed Commercial Real Estate Transactions
SAINT LOUIS, MO – NAI DESCO represented parties in the following commercial real estate transactions:
- Koch Air, LLC was represented by Dan Hayes and Bob Staniforth, SIOR in the lease of 144,824 SF of industrial space at 20 Corporate Woods Dr in Bridgeton, MO from Gateway TT, LLC.
- Stephen Schleiffarth & Dallin Andrus were represented by Noel Fehr, CCIM & Alex Beck in the sale of two multi-family buildings at 3409-3411 Osage St & 3725 Meramec St in St. Louis, MO to John & Lina Williams.
- 527 Trade Center, LLC was represented by Noel Fehr, CCIM in the sale of a 40,300 SF industrial building at 527 Trade Center in Chesterfield, MO to Icon Aviation Solutions, LLC.
- Baur10452, LLC was represented by Meghan Donovan and Carl Conceller, SIOR in the purchase of a 14,658 SF industrial building at 10452 Baur Blvd in Olivette, MO from RJR Company.
- The Robert Copithorne RVOC Living Trust was represented by Noel Fehr, CCIM and Tim Cribbin in the investment sale of 12,158 SF retail building at 1089-1101 Howdershell Rd in Florissant, MO to Ramson & Beatriz Thompson.
- Esther Bechtle was represented by Peter Sheahan and Alex Beck in the sale of 10,300 SF retail building at 5960 S. Lindbergh Blvd in Green Park, MO to Suntrup Investments.
- Custom Sports Products was represented by Tony Salerno in the lease of 5,700 SF of flex space at 1712 Macklind Ave in St. Louis, MO from H&F Properties.
- KTMS, LLC was represented by Michelle Miller, CCIM in the lease renewal of 5,000 SF of industrial space at 10252 Page Industrial Blvd in Overland, MO to CTM Media Group.
- Innovative Infusions, LLC was represented by Bill Barnes and Michelle Miller, CCIM in the lease of 3,600 SF of retail space at 9560 Watson Rd, Suites J&K in St. Louis, MO from Sappington Square, LLC.
- The Robert Copithorne RVOC Living Trust was represented by Noel Fehr, CCIM in the lease of 2,705 SF of retail space at 1125 Howdershell Rd in Florissant, MO to Dolphin’s Mobile Detail Services represented by Tim Cribbin.
- The Mary Brent Building Partnership was represented by Matt Ruck, CCIM in the lease renewal of 2,632 SF of retail space at 32 N. Brentwood Blvd in Clayton, MO to Leslie Hindman Auctioneers, Inc.
- MJE, LLC was represented by Kevin McKeon, CCIM and Alex Beck in the lease of 1,633 SF of office space at 12122 Tesson Ferry Rd, Suite 202 in St. Louis, MO to Hayes Law Firm, LLC represented by Matt Ruck, CCIM and Tim Cribbin.
- SZ Properties Two, LLC was represented by Alex Beck and Tim Cribbin in the lease of 1,355 SF of office space at 10425 Old Olive Street Rd in Creve Coeur, MO to MAP Pilates, LLC.
- MVMT STL, LLC was represented by Bill Barnes in the lease of 1,215 SF of retail space at 10279 Clayton Rd in Ladue, MO from SM Properties Ladue West, LLC.
About NAI DESCO
NAI DESCO is a leading commercial real estate firm serving Central and Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois. Founded in 2000, NAI DESCO was formed when the Schnuck family partnered with veteran brokers to create an independent firm for the brokerage and property management of third-party office, industrial, medical, retail and investment properties. To learn more, visit www.naidesco.com.
About NAI Global
NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 300 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 5,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of 1.1 billion square feet of property and facilities. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
NAI Global provides a complete range of corporate and institutional real estate services, including brokerage and leasing, property and facilities management, real estate investment and capital market services, due diligence, global supply chain and logistics consulting and related advisory services. To learn more, visit www.naiglobal.com.