Commercial Real Estate Transactions – March 2022
SAINT LOUIS, MO – NAI DESCO represented parties in the following commercial real estate transactions:
• Kingston Drive SJS LLC et was represented by Noel Fehr and Alex Beck in the purchase of a 177-unit multi-family complex at 160-352 Kingston Drive in St. Louis, MO from Lead M. Kingston Properties LLC represented by Jeff Sanders and John Mason.
• Inkblot Narratives LLC was represented by Matt Ruck and Meghan Donovan in the lease of 1,750 SF of office space at 3130 Sutton Blvd in Maplewood, MO from Hamco Property Management LLC.
• RL Young LLC d/b/a Young & Associates was represented by Noel Fehr in the lease of 2,954 SF of office space at 12851 Manchester Rd in Des Peres, MO from Franklin Manchester LLC.
• Quest Graphics LLC was represented by Tim Cribbin in the lease of 30,000 SF of industrial space at 2320 Schuetz in Maryland Heights from Schuetz Creele LLC represented by Noel Fehr.
• CP1 LLC was represented by Noel Fehr in the lease of 2,500 SF of industrial space at 1735 Larkin Williams in Fenton, MO to Apex Certified Restoration and Construction LLC.
• GMC Investment Co was represented by Bob Staniforth in the lease of 2,000 SF of industrial space at 757 Spirit of St Louis Blvd in Chesterfield, MO to Promotions Pronto LLC.
• J. Michael Welch Revocable Trust was represented by Stephen Gwinnup in the lease of 8,000 SF of industrial space at 2677 Metro Blvd in Maryland Heights, MO to Asurion LLC.
Download the press release here