Commercial Real Estate Transactions – June 2022
June 2022 Completed Commercial Real Estate Transactions
SAINT LOUIS, MO – NAI DESCO represented parties in the following commercial real estate transactions:
- Group 360, Inc. was represented by Matt Ruck, CCIM and Alex Beck in the sublease of 46,666 SF of office space at 1227 Washington Avenue in Downtown St. Louis to Scale AI, Inc.
- Stylenquaza, LLC was represented by Kevin McKeon, CCIM and Meghan Donovan in the lease of 34,992 SF of industrial space at 13975 Riverport Place in Maryland Heights from NP Riverport Industrial, LLC
- UMAP, LLC was represented by Kevin McKeon, CCIM in the sale of a 22,488 SF office building at 10025 Office Center in Sappington to Vital Office Park, LLC.
- Marietta Properties, LLC was represented by Bill Barnes and Meghan Donovan in the purchase of a 19,074 SF industrial building at 40 N. Rock Hill Rd in Webster Groves from Webster University.
- Summit Christian Church, Inc. was represented by Alex Beck and Noel Fehr, CCIM in the sale of a 6,826 SF church at 1037 New Sugar Creek Rd in Fenton to Church of the Word.
- Flamethrower Candy, LLC was represented by John Sheahan, SIOR in the lease of 4,090 SF of industrial space at 3409 Hollenberg Dr in Bridgeton from Edward T. Shalabi.
- Rhodes Properties, LLC was represented by Bill Barnes and Peter Sheahan in the sale of 2.44 acres of commercial land at N. Creek Dr, Lot 3 in Festus to Highway Appliance, Inc.
About NAI DESCO
NAI DESCO is a leading commercial real estate firm serving Central and Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois. Founded in 2000, NAI DESCO was formed when the Schnuck family partnered with veteran brokers to create an independent firm for the brokerage and property management of third-party office, industrial, medical, retail and investment properties. To learn more, visit www.naidesco.com.
About NAI Global
NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 300 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 5,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of 1.1 billion square feet of property and facilities. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
NAI Global provides a complete range of corporate and institutional real estate services, including brokerage and leasing, property and facilities management, real estate investment and capital market services, due diligence, global supply chain and logistics consulting and related advisory services. To learn more, visit www.naiglobal.com