Commercial Real Estate Transactions – July 2022
July 2022 Completed Commercial Real Estate Transactions
SAINT LOUIS, MO – NAI DESCO represented parties in the following commercial real estate transactions:
- Legends Apartments BGI, Inc. was represented by Tony Salerno and John Mason in the purchase of a 224-unit apartment complex at 400 Legends Terrace Dr in Eureka, MO from Legends Apartments, LLC.
- 54 Weldon, LLC was represented by Noel Fehr in the lease of 32,000 SF of industrial space at 54 Weldon Pkwy in Maryland Heights, MO to DH Pace Company, Inc.
- Illinois Unnerstall, LLC was represented by Bill Barnes and P. Reilly Sheahan in the purchase of a 13,973 SF shopping center at 3600 N. Lindbergh Blvd in Bridgeton, MO from Lenette Realty & Investment Co.
- Sambo Realty, LLC was represented by John Sheahan and Michelle Miller in the sale of a 9,836 SF industrial building at 10407 Trenton Ave in Overland, MO to AV Developments, LLC.
- MoCarrico, LLC was represented by Dan Hayes, Michelle Miller and Alex Beck in the sale of 1.86 acres of commercial land at 1125 Cave Springs Estate Dr in St. Peters, MO to Tifton Car Wash, LLC.
About NAI DESCO
NAI DESCO is a leading commercial real estate firm serving Central and Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois. Founded in 2000, NAI DESCO was formed when the Schnuck family partnered with veteran brokers to create an independent firm for the brokerage and property management of third-party office, industrial, medical, retail and investment properties. To learn more, visit www.naidesco.com.
About NAI Global
NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 300 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 5,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of 1.1 billion square feet of property and facilities. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
NAI Global provides a complete range of corporate and institutional real estate services, including brokerage and leasing, property and facilities management, real estate investment and capital market services, due diligence, global supply chain and logistics consulting and related advisory services. To learn more, visit www.naiglobal.com