Commercial Real Estate Transactions – February 2023
SAINT LOUIS, MO – NAI DESCO represented parties in the following commercial real estate transactions:
February 2023 Completed Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- GNVZ, LLC was represented by Meghan Donovan & Bill Barnes in the sale of a 11,600 SF office building at 7934-7950 N. Lindbergh Blvd in Hazelwood, MO to One More Deal, LLC.
- The National Wood Flooring Association was represented by Stephen Gwinnup, CCIM in the purchase of a 10,568 SF office building at 14 Research Park Drive in St. Charles County, MO from RP14, LLC.
- New Age Medical, LLC was represented by Michelle Miller, CCIM in the lease of 9,804 SF of industrial space at 18221 Edison Ave in Chesterfield, MO from Kirchoff William Rev Trust represented by Dan Hayes.
- Chunae Yang was represented by Alex Beck in the sale of a 6,500 SF retail building on 0.9 acre at 705 Lemay Ferry Rd in St. Louis, MO to 705 Lemay Ferry Development, LLC.
- Meebs Mowing Service, LLC was represented by Tim Cribbin & Bill Barnes in the lease of 2,400 SF of industrial space at 326 W. Thornton Ave in Rock Hill, MO from Kettco, LLC.
- Flora Land Company was represented by Meghan Donovan & Corbin Cox in the sale of a 2,166 SF retail building on 0.83 acre at 106 Gary Hagen Dr in Flora, IL to Kiran & Nikhal Ahuja.
- CVL Properties, LLC was represented by Matt Ruck & Meghan Donovan in the sale of a 1,834 SF medical condo at 12401 Olive Blvd, Suite 206 in Creve Coeur, MO to Success Health Systems, LLC.
About NAI DESCO
NAI DESCO is a leading commercial real estate firm serving Central and Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois. Founded in 2000, NAI DESCO was formed when the Schnuck family partnered with veteran brokers to create an independent firm for the brokerage and property management of third-party office, industrial, medical, retail and investment properties. To learn more, visit www.naidesco.com.
About NAI Global
NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 300 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 5,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of 1.1 billion square feet of property and facilities. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
NAI Global provides a complete range of corporate and institutional real estate services, including brokerage and leasing, property and facilities management, real estate investment and capital market services, due diligence, global supply chain and logistics consulting and related advisory services. To learn more, visit www.naiglobal.com