Commercial Real Estate Transactions – December 2022
December 2022 Completed Commercial Real Estate Transactions
SAINT LOUIS, MO – NAI DESCO represented parties in the following commercial real estate transactions:
- Little Sisters of the Poor was represented by Noel Fehr, CCIM and Carl Conceller, SIOR in the sale of a 181,393 SF senior living building at 3225 N. Florissant Ave in St. Louis, MO to Markbeth Properties, LLC.
- Group 360, Inc. was represented by Matt Ruck, CCIM and Alex Beck in the sublease of 46,666 SF of office space at 1227 Washington Ave in St. Louis, MO to Scale AI, Inc.
- Secured Land Transfers, LLC was represented by Matt Ruck, CCIM and Carl Conceller, SIOR in the lease of 2,510 SF of retail space at 99-103 Concord Plaza in St. Louis, MO from CP3 BP Associates, LLC.
- BCM Holdings was represented by Tim Cribbin and Matt Ruck, CCIM in the lease of 1,560 SF of office space at 10900 Manchester Rd, Suite 206 in Kirkwood, MO to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- The Raymond V. Overmann Living Trust was represented by Noel Fehr, CCIM and Carl Conceller, SIOR in the sale of 1.58 acres of commercial land at 2790 State Highway K in O’Fallon, MO to the St. Charles City County Library District.
- Rhodes Properties, LLC was represented by Bill Barnes and Peter Sheahan in the sale of 1.23 acres of commercial land at 8625 Highway N in Lake St. Louis, MO to MAP Realty Holdings, LLC.
About NAI DESCO
NAI DESCO is a leading commercial real estate firm serving Central and Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois. Founded in 2000, NAI DESCO was formed when the Schnuck family partnered with veteran brokers to create an independent firm for the brokerage and property management of third-party office, industrial, medical, retail and investment properties. To learn more, visit www.naidesco.com.
About NAI Global
NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 300 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 5,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of 1.1 billion square feet of property and facilities. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
NAI Global provides a complete range of corporate and institutional real estate services, including brokerage and leasing, property and facilities management, real estate investment and capital market services, due diligence, global supply chain and logistics consulting and related advisory services. To learn more, visit www.naiglobal.com