Commercial Real Estate Transactions – August 2022
August 2022 Completed Commercial Real Estate Transactions
SAINT LOUIS, MO – NAI DESCO represented parties in the following commercial real estate transactions:
- CP1, LLC was represented by Noel Fehr in the purchase of a 41,083 SF industrial building at 1850 Borman Ct in Maryland Heights, MO from Thomas Holley Rev Trust.
- ILCARRICOTWO, LLC was represented by Alex Beck, Michelle Miller and Dan Hayes in the sale of a 40,800 SF industrial building at 2325 Benton Rd in Mount Vernon, IL to RCT Properties, LLC.
- 716 Properties, LLC was represented by Tim Cribbin and Tony Salerno in the sale of a 14,413 SF office building at 716 Geyer Ave in St. Louis, MO to Beulah Properties, LLC.
- 7933 N Lindbergh, LLC was represented by Tony Salerno in the sale of a 9,000 SF retail building at 7933 N. Lindbergh Blvd in Hazelwood, MO to NNB1, LLC.
- Credo’s Blessing, LLC was represented by Tim Cribbin and Bill Barnes in the lease of 7,500 SF of industrial space at 1722 Chase Dr in Fenton, MO to City Seafood, LLC.
- Arnold BBQ I, LLC was represented by Bill Barnes and Carl Conceller in the lease of 5,273 SF of retail space at 2204 Michigan Ave in Arnold, MO from Water Tower Development, LLC.
- Retail Place, LLC was represented by Michelle Miller and Tony Salerno in the lease of 3,080 SF of retail space at 645-647 Edwardsville Rd in Troy, IL to Athletico Management, LLC.
- West Bros Properties, LLC was represented by Tony Salerno in the lease of 2,654 SF of retail space at 12095 Manchester Rd in Des Peres, MO to Route 66 Fenton, LLC.
- MCB Design, LLC was represented by Peter Sheahan and Bill Barnes in the sale of 5.2 acres of land at 17455 North Outer Forty Drive in Chesterfield, MO to indiGo Properties STL, LLC represented by Dan Hayes and Bill Barnes.
- 814 Acquisitions, LLC was represented by Bill Barnes in the purchase of 2.62 acres of land at Harmony Ridge Commercial Park (Cottleville Pkwy) in Cottleville, MO from Peoples Bank & Trust Co.
About NAI DESCO
NAI DESCO is a leading commercial real estate firm serving Central and Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois. Founded in 2000, NAI DESCO was formed when the Schnuck family partnered with veteran brokers to create an independent firm for the brokerage and property management of third-party office, industrial, medical, retail and investment properties. To learn more, visit www.naidesco.com.
About NAI Global
NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 300 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 5,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of 1.1 billion square feet of property and facilities. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
NAI Global provides a complete range of corporate and institutional real estate services, including brokerage and leasing, property and facilities management, real estate investment and capital market services, due diligence, global supply chain and logistics consulting and related advisory services. To learn more, visit www.naiglobal.com