Commercial Real Estate Transactions – April 2022
April 2022 Completed Commercial Real Estate Transactions
SAINT LOUIS, MO – NAI DESCO represented parties in the following commercial real estate transactions:
• J&G Rental LLC was represented by John Sheahan in the sale of a 17,280 SF industrial building at 4605 World Parkway Circle in Berkeley, MO to Golden Funds I LLC also represented by John Sheahan.
• Watson Home Properties LLC was represented by John Sheahan in the purchase of a 12,134 SF industrial building at 1610 Larkin Williams Rd in Fenton, MO from Real World 101 LLC.
• Provision Equity LLC was represented by Bob Staniforth in the sale of a 5,275 SF industrial building on 11.3 acres at 1-2 Luther Ave in St. Louis, MO to Agree Development LLC.
• PSL Squared was represented by Meghan Donovan and John Sheahan in the sale of a 4,784 SF industrial building at 5359 Hunning Rd in High Ridge, MO to Pace-Hunning Road Associates LLC.
• Margaret Rath Living Trust was represented by Tim Cribbin in the sale of a 3,496 SF retail building at 36 West Lockwood Ave in Webster Groves, MO to JSJL Properties, LLC.
• MJE LLC was represented by Alex Beck and Kevin McKeon in the lease of 2,248 SF of office space at 11600 Manchester Rd in Des Peres, MO to Ark Financial Wellness LLC.
• Hemsath LLC was represented by Matt Ruck in the sale of a 2,101 SF office condo at 926 Hemsath Rd, Unit 104A in St. Charles, MO to Proud Cow LLC represented by Meghan Donovan.
About NAI DESCO
NAI DESCO is a leading commercial real estate firm serving Central and Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois. Founded in 2000, NAI DESCO was formed when the Schnuck family partnered with veteran brokers to create an independent firm for the brokerage and property management of third-party office, industrial, medical, retail and investment properties. To learn more, visit www.naidesco.com.
About NAI Global
NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 375 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 6,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of 1.15 billion square feet of property and facilities. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
NAI Global provides a complete range of corporate and institutional real estate services, including brokerage and leasing, property and facilities management, real estate investment and capital market services, due diligence, global supply chain and logistics consulting and related advisory services. To learn more, visit www.naiglobal.com