P. Reilly Sheahan
Scope of Experience
Reilly joined NAI DESCO as an associate broker following a successful summer internship with the company.
In his short tenure, Reilly has already traveled the country assisting in site identification and acquisition negotiations for a national automotive group as well as the largest industrial developer in the United States.
Additionally, Reilly works with the Retail Services Group, focusing on buyer / tenant representation and the leasing and disposition of commercial properties.
Background & Experience
- Present: NAI DESCO, Associate
- 2020: NAI DESCO, Brokerage Intern
- 2018 - 2019: Lohr Distributors, Jr. Sales Assistant
- 2015 - 2017: Raven Development, Construction & Site Developer
University of Missouri, Columbia - Trulaske College of Business
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration with an emphasis on Marketing
Professional Associations & Designations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- St. Louis Association of Realtors, Commercial Division
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors