8112 Maryland Ave Suite 300
St. Louis, Missouri 63105
Background & Experience
Meghan joined NAI DESCO in 2021 as an Associate, assisting the retail, industrial and office teams in identifying and securing new business opportunities throughout the St. Louis MSA.
Prior to joining NAI DESCO, Meghan worked as a Capital Markets Intern with Transwestern Atlanta, completing valuations, preparing ARGUS runs and assembling offering memorandums for the investment sales team.
Meghan received her BBA in Real Estate from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia, ranked the #2 real estate program in the country. In addition to her studies, Meghan was part of the University of Georgia Women’s Volleyball Team and was named to the All-SEC Volleyball Team 2019 and the All-SEC Academic Honor Roll 2016-2019.
Throughout her college career, Meghan demonstrated her dedication and commitment to excellence, which are traits she now brings to our clients and the team.
University of Georgia, Athens
Bachelor of Business Administration, Real Estate Concentration
Professional Associations & Designations
- Licensed Missouri & Illinois Real Estate Broker
- St. Louis Association of Realtors, Commercial Division
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) - Candidate
- ICSC (Innovating Commerce Serving Communities) - Member
- Midwest Real Estate News' 2021 Women in Commercial Real Estate featured broker
- Villa Duchesne - Volunteer High School Volleyball Coach
- Camp Independence of Barnes Jewish Hospital - Volunteer
- Food Outreach - Volunteer