Vice President of Corporate Services
Corporate Services, Industrial & Office Brokerage
Background & Experience
Kevin McKeon relies on his broad background of experience to create "results-oriented" solutions to client's real estate opportunities.
With 20+ years of multi-disciplined real estate experience combined with 15 years working in the corporate environment with such companies as McDonnell Douglas, Tymshare Inc., Teknekron-Software Alliance and Burroughs Corporation, Kevin combines real estate experience with expertise in strategic planning, new product development, marketing, sales management and the selling of complex systems to affect client oriented solutions.
His expertise on both a local and national level, include:
- Real Estate Consulting
- Strategic Planning
- Value Engineering of Real Estate Processes
- Complex Lease Negotiations
- Managing Complex Due Diligence of Sale Contracts
- Financial Analysis
- Expert Witness
This combination of disciplines has provided Kevin with invaluable "hands-on" experience in all phases of commercial real estate transactions. His reputation for superior client service combined with his consultative approach empowers his clients to make the best real estate decisions, reduce transaction cycle time, decrease occupancy cost and increase stakeholder value. Kevin has helped companies to increase their level of technology and improve the flow of their processes so that they can obtain a higher quality of results at a reduced cost.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management at the University of Southern Illinois at Carbondale.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Board Member of University of Southern Illinois Planned Giving
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Kevin has represented national companies such as
- Graybar Electric Company, Inc.
- W.W. Grainger
- New Balance Athletic Shoe Company
- Service Corporation International
- United Rentals
- Stryker Medical
- Bausch & Lomb Surgical