John Sheahan, SIOR
8112 Maryland Ave Suite 300
St. Louis, Missouri 63105
T +1 314 994 4176
Scope of Experience
John Sheahan, Principal, has been active in Commercial Real Estate since 1987. John has completed lease and sale transactions involving office, industrial, retail, land and investment properties.
In his career, John has completed over 760 transactions valued at over $400 million dollars involving nearly 11 million square feet and 310 acres.
In the last five years, John has completed 144 transactions consisting of over 2.6 million square feet and 141 acres of office, industrial, retail and land deals valued at over $114 million dollars.
Background & Experience
NAI DESCO, Principal: 2000- present
Johnson Group Inc., Broker: 1987-2000
Bachelor of Liberal Arts (magna cum laude) from Washington University, 1986.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR), Active Member since 1997
- St. Louis Chapter SIOR, President: 2003
- St. Louis Association of Realtors / Commercial Division, Member since 1987; Realtor-Associate Director: 1996 - 1997; Realtor-Associate of the Year: 1998
- Missouri Association of Realtors, Member since 1987
- National Association of Realtors, Member since 1987
- Represented Jacobson Warehouse Company, Inc. in a lease of 402,313 sf
- Represented Warehousing Specialists, Inc. in a lease of 402,192 sf
- Represented Pinnacle Foods Group, Inc. in the sublease of its 402,192 sf distribution bldg.
- Represented DIMAC Direct in a 274,000 sf build-to-suit office/warehouse/production facility
- Represented General Mills (Pillsbury) in the sale of a 270,106 sf office/warehouse/manufacturing facility
- Represented Warehousing Specialists, Inc. in a lease of 241,448 sf of distribution space
- Represented Schnuck Markets, Inc. in the purchase of 116.8 acres for its 1.0 million sf distribution center
Past / present clients include:
- Swank Motion Pictures
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Buckeye International
- Ethyl Corporation
- General Mills/Pillsbury
- Jacobson Companies
- Prairie Farms
- Crescent Parts & Equipment