Background & Experience
Carl has completed sale, lease and consulting transactions involving office, medical, health care, senior living, industrial, land, investment, sale-leaseback and 1031 tax exchanges on behalf of individual owners, corporate, and not-for-profit clients.
During his 41-year career in commercial real estate, Carl has varied experiences including 10 years with a national design build firm, 5 years facility consulting, and 31 years in brokerage. Carl possesses the knowledge, skill and experience to assist his clients in navigating a winning strategy in complex negotiations.
As a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors and a Designated Specialist in office and industrial market segments, Carl takes pride in long-term relationships he has developed with clients. He has represented them in numerous repeat engagements to achieve their real estate and facility objectives.
Carl has completed over 575 transactions totaling approximately 6,500,000 square feet valued at $600,000,000.
BSBA, Southern Ilinois University - Edwardsville; Finance Major, Economics Minor
Professional Associations & Designations
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR): Past Chapter President
- Commercial Information Exchange: Board Member & Past Chairman
- Missouri Association of Realtors: Past Chairman of Economic Development & Commercial Committee
- St. Louis Association of Realtors, Commercial Division: Past President & Chairman of Legal Action Committee
- Ameren Union Electric*
- Bradlie Business Services*
- Berkshire Company*
- CNA Insurance
- Diversified Development & Construction*
- FDQ Properties*
- Frein Estate*
- Forty Partners, LLC
- Lutheran Senior Services*
- Northwestern Mutual Life
- NRT of Missouri *
- St. Louis Arc*
- TeleSystems LLC*
- Together Credit Union*